Chris did the blocking out of the Island in Unreal as well as the rigging of the characters and the animations to go with it. He also made it possible to walk around on the island after the cut scene.
I was given the particle effects for the wisp but after coming across several problems that led to corrupted files and doing my research I found that the particle engine I was supposed to use wasn't compatible with the version of Unreal we were using (the most current version). So in the end we had to leave the VFX work out of the final project as it wouldn't work at all.
Other than the hiccup with the VFX work I am quite happy with the work I've done on this project and the outcome that we as a group have a achieved.
Below is the art bible and documentation of the project.













0 comments:
Post a Comment