For my first assignment this trimester at uni we have been tasked with creating a digital packshot which is basically just the product shot at the end of an advertisement.
We have to choose a product from a local supermarket and change it somehow so we don't infringe on copyright or trademark.
The product I have chosen is Lindt's Gold Bunny. I thought it would be appropriate since Easter is coming up and also I love chocolate.
My first challenge for this assignment: Not eating my product.
My second challenge: Changing the product and the brand so I don't infringe of copyrights or trademarks.
What I've decided to do is a chocolate product called Lindens Gold Dunny. The name rhymes with the original product but it also makes me laugh (granted I won't be laughing at it towards the end of the assignment).
I'm pretty excited to get rolling with this concept since it will give me a chance and play around more with aftereffects and work on my visual effects work as well at my modelling and texturing without something stressful like rigging getting in the way.
The packshot itself will have the Gold Dunny glowing gold on a hill with grass and flowers(probably tulips or something like that) swaying in the wind. The sky will be blue with clouds floating across and with some gold sparkles the logo will appear.
Note: I may put a rainbow in shining on the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment